Bushfield has a strong staff team of dedicated people who all work closely together to deliver the best for the children. Please follow the link below to see the full staff list.
Information for New Parents/Carers
Bushfield is a junior school for children aged between 7 to 11 years old (academic years 3 to 6). The Pupil Admission Number (PAN) is 120 children in each year group (once fully expanded). Our catchment area is defined as Wolverton (with the exception of the roads listed below), Old Wolverton and Wolverton Mill north of Ridgeway, Stacey Bushes, Haversham Village, Haversham Estate and Little Linford. The following roads in Wolverton are not in the defined area of Bushfield School: Frank Atter Croft, Franklins Croft, Goddards Croft, Horners Croft and Marron Lane. The admissions process is handled by Milton Keynes council and our full admissions criteria is available here.
- KS2 Choices
- Year 3 – A Survival Guide
- The Bushfield Team
- Term Dates 2018 – 2019
- Essence Catering Menu – Autumn Term 1
- Breakfast Club Leaflet
- Admission Form
- Addendum to Admission form for Minority Ethnic Pupils
- Free School Meals and Pupil Premium
- School Uniform
- Our Schools App
- Our Schools App – How to use
- Parentmail – How to Register
- Parentmail – How to Register by email
- Privacy Notice
- Welcome Pack – Feedback Sheet How did we do?
- Follow this link to in-year transfers via the Local Authority
The school office is open from 8am to 5pm. You can leave a message on the answer machine if you can only contact us outside of these times.
We are a very open and friendly staff team. There is a strong commitment from everyone at the school to provide the best environment for the children to learn in – whether that’s in the classroom, at break and lunch times or down to the cleanliness of the school. Any vacancies to join the team are posted here.
- We have a vacancy for a Sports Assistant, please click here to see the advert which closes on 8th July 2019
- There are currently no vacancies for Teaching Staff
- Class Teacher Person Specification
- Class Teacher Job Specification
- There are currently no vacancies for Teaching Assistants
- There are currently no vacancies for Business Support
- Business Support Level 1 – job & person specification
- Business Support Level 3 – job & person specification
- Application Form – for all posts
The school opens at 08:30am and the children come straight into the building and to their classrooms. Registration is at 8:45am. Children arriving after 8:45am should go to the school office and sign in as a late arrival.
Morning break is at 10:15 – 10:30am
Lower school lunch (Years 3&4) is from 12:00 – 13:00
Upper school lunch (years 5&6) is from 12:15 – 13:15
The school day ends at 15:10
After school clubs* finish at 16:20
* Please note that afterschool clubs do not run in the first and last week of each term.
Breakfast club is an informal morning drop in session run by the school where there is no need to book or sign up in advance. It opens at 7:30am – 08:30am in the main school hall and offers a variety of foods both hot and cold. The session costs a flat rate of £1.50 (payable through parent mail either daily or a week at a time). The children also have the opportunity to take part in early morning games and play as part of the session. Please contact the school office if you have any further questions.